First year reflection: Giro

First year reflection: Switkowski

1:22pm  Sep 18, 2018

Top 5 Memorable moments

2:03pm  Sep 13, 2018

Season reflection: Duman

8:48am  Sep 13, 2018

AFLW: Antonio a rising star on and off the field

Ebony Antonio has won the 2018 NECA Electrical and Communications Association (EMA) 2nd-year apprenticeship award with Programmed

1:52pm  Sep 20, 2018

Leaders set strong example for rookies

Stefan Giro says the leadership group inspired Freo’s first year players in 2018

11:30am  Sep 20, 2018

Patience pays off for debutant

Sam Switkowski learned a lot during his time on the sidelines

11:34am  Sep 18, 2018

Hill brothers visit 'old stomping ground'

Nicolette Barbas - Curtin University  June 20, 2018 10:00 PM

Stephen and Bradley Hill returned to their old stomping ground. - Fremantle Dockers,Stephen Hill,Bradley Hill

Stephen and Bradley Hill returned to their old stomping ground.

Stephen and Bradley Hill returned to their football roots on Tuesday night when they attended a training session at Quinns Junior Football club.

The brothers played their entire junior footy for the Bulls, while older brother Stephen has life membership and holds the club record for most games played at 167.

The Hill duo joined the session at Ridgewood Park and Stephen said it was great to be back to his old stomping grounds.

“It feels good being back here,” Hill said.

“I started with Auskick at maybe five or six years old.

“I think we actually had an AFL player visit the club when I was younger.”

Hill understands the importance of being a role model within the community.

“I remember when I was a young kid, I used to look up to a lot of the AFL players,” he said.

“I was always excited to meet them.

“Any opportunity I got to spend with the players made my day, so I’m hoping it’s the same for them.

“To give back to the community and do the same thing now, it’s a great feeling.”

The Fremantle playing group have been busy visiting junior football clubs and Primary schools around the Perth metropolitan area this week, teaching aspiring footballers a few of their best skills.