The Fremantle Dockers Football Club, through the Fremantle Dockers Foundation, is very proud to support the community.
A key pillar of the foundation is social inclusion and the club currently assists a wide range of causes, not for profit organisations and community groups including but not limited to; charities, schools and sporting clubs.
We attempt to support as many organisations as possible, however, due to the significant number of requests received, we unfortunately cannot meet every donation request.
To be eligible for an approved donation your request MUST be submitted by email using this online form and must meet the club’s request criteria.
Donation Request Process
- Submit your request using this online form
- Email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your donation request will be submitted to the Fremantle Dockers Foundation for review.
- Requests are reviewed bi-monthly.
- Your request will be considered based on the criteria outlined below.
- You will receive an email with the outcome of your request.
- Unfortunately due to the large amount of donation request correspondence, follow-up correspondence cannot always be answered.
Completion of Donation Request Process
- All approved donation requests are required to undertake a short questionnaire using the form provided at the time of your donation approval. Download here
- This must be done within 4 weeks of the completed event/raffle/auction/purpose etc.
- Organisations who do not submit a donation acquittal may not receive further support.
Recognition of Fremantle Dockers Support
- All successful requests will receive a copy of the Fremantle Dockers Foundation logo and we ask in recognition of our support that this logo is used in the lead up and at your fundraising event in any marketing collateral or promotional activities you may undertake for your fundraising initiative/event.
Donation Request Criteria
- Requests not submitted online through the Donation Request Form or are incomplete cannot be considered.
- Only one request per calendar year and per organisation/initiative will be considered.
- Requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event/fundraising activity.
- Priority will be given to West Australian based organisations.
- Priority will be given to organisations that support social inclusion.
- The Fremantle Dockers Foundation does not provide monetary donations.
- Please ensure you provide more than one donation option, due to limited availability, your specific request cannot always be possible and other donation options may be offered to you.
- If your request is to support a charity already supported through the Fremantle Dockers Friends of the Foundation charity partner program, we are unfortunately unable to provide additional direct assistance.
- Third party requests cannot be considered ie. a business raising funds for a charity.
- Requests outside of the season on most occasions cannot be fulfilled due to unavailability of players.
- Organisations who have received donations from the foundation in prior years are not guaranteed of successful additional requests.
- Due to limited availability, donations are only available until annual allocation has been exhausted.
- Donation must be collected from the club and can only be mailed for remote organisations
- The club holds the right to decline a request based on any of the criteria listed above.
Player Appearances and Requests to Sign Memorabilia
- The club is unable to accept any items to be signed under any circumstances. Items sent to the club for this purpose may not be returned. We encourage all members and supporters to attend open training sessions (as advertised on the website) as players may sign autographs at their discretion before and after training.
- The club is unable to accept player appearance requests. All player appearances are pre-allocated to Fremantle Dockers community programs at the beginning of each year.