Intra Year 4/5/6 Boys & Girls
Freo Fast Ball, Freo Kwik Kick and Freo Long Bomb are curriculum-based football activities that give students another platform to develop their skills.
By registering, teachers are provided with educational and promotional resources to assist in their implementation of these competitions.
- Freo Fast Ball is a team handballing competition
- Freo Kwik Kick involves students kicking in pairs over a short distance for three minutes
- Freo Long Bomb involves students kicking a football as far as they can
- 6 x synthetic footballs per school
- Skills guide & lesson plan booklet for teachers
- Fremantle Football Club team posters
- Chance to win a Freo Footy Skills clinic for your school with Fremantle players
Schools are encouraged to nominate their students to compete in the state semi-final.